I usually stay away from jam and other spreads since the store-bought kinds are typically full of sugar and preservatives. This recipe might just be a game changer though – it’s SO simple, so healthy, organic, gluten-free, vegan… The list goes on! Try it out!
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup of blueberries & raspberries
- A dash of freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
How to make it:
- Mash the raspberries and blueberries and add to a stove top pan on medium heat.
- Mix with a dash of freshly-squeezed orange juice and stir for 5 mins.
- Place the mixture in a bowl, and let cool for 5 mins.
- Add in chia seeds and let sit in fridge overnight to thicken. If you prefer a jam on the sweeter side, add up to 1 tbsp of some natural, organic Manuka honey or maple syrup and enjoy!