I don’t know about you guys, but I’m a huge snacker. So it’s super important that I’m always prepared with healthy snacks. I even bring nuts or Lara Bars with me when I’m headed out for an afternoon (yup, I’m that girl). That’s why I love the idea of these healthy, mini egg muffins. Super portable, gluten-free, customizable, easy to make, and definitely fulfill my afternoon craving at the office. They also make a great breakfast when you’re on the go!
Here’s what you’ll need (makes 12):
- 6 eggs
- a handful of sliced up cherry tomatoes
- a bunch of sliced up spinach or kale
- Half an onion
- 1/4 cup milk, or almond milk
How to make them:
- Heat up oven to 350 degrees and grease up muffin tin with coconut oil.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together all ingredients (note that you can substitute tomatoes, spinach and/or kale for whatever other vegetables you want!).
- Pour evenly into muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-25 mins, or until golden brown.